Welcome to the Handover & Mobilise phase of the bid toolkit.
This phase focuses on handing over secured work to your delivery team well to set them up for success and learning lessons to help you to continue to improve for next time.
- Setting up the delivery team for success through a full handover
- Recording lessons learned for continuous improvement
Quality Submission Objectives
- Comprehensive handover of solution to the delivery team.
- Mobilise supply-chain
- Collaborative review and documentation of what went well and not so well on the bid
Commercial Submission Objectives
- Communication of price clarifications / margin improvement plans
- Contract is prepared and ready for execution
- Contract signed
- Celebrate success
- Open and honest handover
- Clear documentation
- Ensure commercial strategy is handed over effectively as a plan for delivery
- Analyse the performance of bid team members and feedback
- Analyse the bid process and lessons learned
- Analysis of final bid response and capture of client feedback (win or lose)
- Celebrate success!!
Our paid tools are designed to support your activity throughout the bid phases and help you to submit an engaging and compliant bid to your client.
The Handover and mobilise file contains a Handover and Mobilise Meetings pack to help ensure a smooth handover from sales to your delivery team.
Ready to learn more?
To view the training video simply click the ‘rent now’ icon. This will take you to our Vimeo On Demand page where you will be able to rent and watch this training module or the full course.