Welcome to the Sign off & Submit phase of the bid toolkit.
This phase of the bid process focuses on appropriate and diligent sign off of your proposals and preparing your bid submission for delivery.
- Appropriate sign-off the quality / technical, commercial and financial aspects of the bid
- Safe delivery of your submission
Quality Submission Objectives
- Final quality check of the submission before uploaded / print / submission
- Sign off the final Executive Summary
- Submit the bid
Commercial Submission Objectives
- Sign-off of pricing submission by appropriate signatory
- Commitment to pricing from supply-chain
- Signing of Form of tender
- Appropriate level of sign off, organised in advance
- Signatories properly briefed
- Check that changes from 85% review have been actioned
- Ensure Bid Leader is proud of bid documents before submission
- Its not too late to make ‘no bid’ decision & pull the bid
Our paid tools are designed to support your activity throughout the bid phases and help you to submit an engaging and compliant bid to your client.
Our Sign Off & Submit file contains a 100% Final review and commercial close out meeting pack to help you ensure appropriate governance and sign off of your proposals.
Ready to learn more?
To view the training video simply click the ‘rent now’ icon. This will take you to our Vimeo On Demand page where you will be able to rent and watch this training module or the full course.