Welcome to the Write & Price phase of the bid toolkit.
This phase of the bid process focuses on further developing the content outlined in the storyboards and ensuring you are on track to deliver a winning bid to your client.
- Develop the content outlined in storyboards.
- Carry out a mid point progress review and make sure the submission documents are on track to deliver a winning bid
Quality Submission Objectives
- Write the bid – developing compelling content
- CV’s tailored for the opportunity
- Establish progress made to date on quality submission against tender questions / evaluation criteria
Commercial Submission Objectives
- Review 1st draft of day rates / resourcing model / supply chain costs
- Review comments on T&Cs from legal advisors
- Agree mitigation of risks and issues
- Clear direction provided
- Care taken to get it right
- Appropriate writers supported in developing responses
- Work as a team, reviewing each others work as we go
- Consider tone of voice in the bid and reflect the clients language and terminology, using a language charter for the bid based on analysis of the clients documents
- Change bid writers early if writers are not delivering – its better to deal with issues early
- Document needs to be 60% complete for a sensible mid-point ‘green team’ review
- Grammar / spell check not essential at this stage
- Do not over engineer the bid – give the client what they ask for
Our paid tools are designed to support your activity throughout the bid phases and help you to submit an engaging and compliant bid to your client.
Our Write and Price file pack contains CV and Case Study Templates for you to use, with headings that drive good quality content.
Ready to learn more?
To view the training video simply click the ‘rent now’ icon. This will take you to our Vimeo On Demand page where you will be able to rent and watch this training module or the full course.